zondag 27 december 2009

A basket with Christmas gifts for my family.

Here is the basket with the little pincushions, which I stitched as gifts for me and my family.
This little angel in the clouds is from Heart in Hand. It's stitched on 36 count linen using the recommended threads except her dress. I used Raspberry parfait instead of Antique Rose because I think the coulour fits better with the linen.

These two pincushions are for my daughter and son in law because they got their two kittens before Christmas. Because the kittens are white I change the colour of the cats in white. This one is stitched with DMC threads using some beads and button. The chart was pusblished in JCS ornaments 2009
This cat is stitched with Whisper. For both works I used 36 count Zweigart linen. The charts are from Brittercup Designs.
Look at this cute chart from Angel Stitchin called Santa's Buddie from JCS ornaments 2009.
Stitched on Zweigart linen using GA Wool, Crescent Colour and DMC with some beads and button.

Diane Williams designs this chart especially for Unicef project. The money is being used to provide clean drinking water to 300 children in West Africa. The cushion is stitched on 36 count Zweigart linen using the recommended threads.
Now the basket is empty waiting for the next stitchingpieces. Have a nice sunday and thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Your ornaments are darling, especially the cats and reindeer...two of my favorite subjects.

    Happy New Year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your stitching! I stitched Santa's Buddies for my son for Christmas. I've been wanting to stitch the Britter Kitties too. Your finishing is just wonderful too! Very imaginitive.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What lovely gifts you made! I love them all, your finishing is just stunning :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your finishes are wonderful and the kittens are just adorable. Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great looking ornaments. So neat and beautifully finished.

    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh Conny, I love love love your little pillows all so beautifully stitched. I admire your finishing skills. They are wonderful and the recipients must have been delighted.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Conny wat een mooie, vooral de onderste!
    Ik moet zelf nog een kerstornamentje afmaken, die moet ik maar voor volgend jaar bewaren.
    Fijne jaarwisseling.
    Riet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Con,

    they all are really gorgeous!
    I like them all.

    Greetings,
    also to your DH and children

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Yay!, its funny Conny, sometimes I can comment on your blog and other times I cant. I guess Blogger is having a good day because today I can. And I have been wanting to comment on these beautiful ornies you have made, they all look wonderful.
    Happy New Year.
    LISA V.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The embroidery that you made for your daughter R. is very beautiful !

    Kind regards,
    Michael

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen