zaterdag 21 februari 2009

What a colours!


Yesterday we went by train to the Craftfair in Zwolle. It's is a big fair for here in Holland. You can find the most importent craftshops here so a lot of needleworkers visite the fair during the three days. I found what I looked for: linen and linen. It's always a challenge to do some experiment with different linnen. Look at the French linen I bought from Au Lin d'ACB (www. lin-acb.com ) What a colours! Aren't they beautiful? I'm very satisfied with all my goodies:)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. The colours of the linen are terrific. And that wonderful fabric with roses, so beautiful. You were doing great at the fair!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely gorgeous choices, Conny! And I bet it was an especially delightful outing as you got to go with your daughter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW, you got great new stash. I'm going tomorrow and can't hardly wait.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen