woensdag 2 juni 2010

A little bit of .......

On sunday the 30th of May we got a shower of hail. It's unbelievable that it can happen in May. The weather was awful from the beginning of the week until the end. It was cold with only 12 degrees in the morning.
It doesn't harm some of the plants. The snowball is going on with blooming.
A pinkeep for my sister's birthday. The design is from LK stitched on linen with DMC threads
I received this beautiful BBD round 4 piece from Rebecca. She was worried because it took a little bit longer before it arrived. It's a beauty isn't? All worhty to wait for. She also spoiled me with a medal, which I can hang on a chain or to use it as scissorfob.

The backside has a place for a scissor. I shall treasure this lovely pincushion. Thanks Rebecca!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely exchange! It's been pretty cold here too, but no hail, fortunately! Your garden looks very green and the snowball bush is wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the present for your sister! And the exchange too! Beautiful! I can't believe you got hail in May. Bleagh!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the snow ball flower-will sure list that one for the future.
    Lovely pinkeep for your sister's birthday and a beautiful BBD piece received for the excahnge.

    I think the rain is behind us and we are getting sunshine!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. We are in Winter here now, some rain (not enought yet) but the nights are getting colder.
    More beautiful pieces you have stitched Conny.
    Hugs LISA V

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely exchange you rec'd and I love the LK pinkeep :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That's a really lovely exchange you received, Conny! And the gift you made is so sweet! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen