donderdag 6 januari 2011

New Year brings new challenges

Happy New Year to you all. May 2011 brings you happiness and creative challenges. This year I decide to make more times for myself to stitch bigger pieces, to sew more and to make more quiltingspieces. So I will not participate in too many exchanges although it's always fun to join a group of stitchers.
Will this year be a Primitive Year? Look at these beautiful charts, which I got as Christmas gifts. Aren't they lovely?

In March I will take class from Niky. You maybe remember her designs, which you saw before in the BBD book Joyeux Noel. If you want to see more of her designs you can look at http://www.niky-nikycreations.blogspot.com/
These two pieces are also from her design. The left one is for myself and the right one is for Barbara.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Those are sweet little pillows! Lovely stash you got too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful pillows you made! Love your stash too. I think stitching more for yourself is a good plan. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like the pincusion in your above very much, also your new charts. I hope you have lots of time to stitch this year!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a lovely group of charts. I see pretty things being made there. :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lucky you, such lovely gifts you received, they look like fun stitching projects.
    Hugs
    LISA V

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, so great, your choice of charts. I'm also completely fond of the primitive style and although I don't want to buy more stash, this Primitive Calendar really appeals to me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm going to treasure your gift to me even more, now that I know you have the sister of it in your home!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hoi Conny, weer heel veel mooie en nieuwe dingen op je blog gezien .Waar haal je de tijd vandaan en de energie.groetjes Riet K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen